Live Out Baptist Church will be a Christ-centered and Christ-satisfied community of disciples who make disciples.
Our Strategy is the same as our mission
CHRIST-CENTERED AND CHRIST-SATISFIED COMMUNITY
- Connect – Discover a genuine relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ. Embrace the family of faith as your spiritual family.
- Grow – Join a small group to learn more and practice your faith in community.
…WHO MAKE DISCIPLES
- Serve – Use your gifts to serve the church and your neighbors.
- Share – Share your faith with your neighbors and the world.
Core values affect how we approach everything:
- We embrace biblical authority. Scripture is inspired by God and it’s our full and final authority on all matters of faith and practice.
(Psalm 119:11, Hebrews 4:12, 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We embrace prayer. We are a church that prays, believing that prayer is the power source behind everything that happens in our ministry.
(Ephesians 6:18, 2 Chronicles 7:14-15, Matthew 6:5-13)
- We embrace grace. Our salvation is received by the grace of God and not by our self-effort, and that shapes our acceptance and interaction with others.
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 5:8)
- We embrace authenticity. Because none of us are perfect, we acknowledge both our strengths and our weaknesses as we pursue holiness and unity as a church. Truth-telling and biblical conflict resolution are essential to relational authenticity.
(Romans 3:23, Ephesians 4:25-32, John 17:23, Matthew 18:15-20)
- We embrace rhythm and variety. For everything there is a season, and we delight in seasons of work, play, and rest for our members and leadership.
(Matthew 11:28-30, Ephesians 5:15-17, Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)
- We embrace people. People matter to God, so they matter to us. Our words and actions will demonstrate our love for God by loving others, including those outside the faith and the poor.
(Luke 5:30-32, Luke 15, Matthew 18:14)